At the core of The Handmade Festival with Kirstie Allsopp is a desire to champion designer makers and creative people. We see our event as a platform for the community and a way for designer makers to inspire new audiences.
New for 2019 we are introducing New Makers to offer those who have just begun in business, a platform to introduce their products to an engaged audience.
There are a limited number of spaces available, which have a fixed size of 2m x 2m and fee of £450 (+VAT).
Applications must be made by the 31st May 2019
The shortlist will then be handpicked by Kirstie Allsopp, with successful applicants being contacted in early June.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Those operating for less than 12 months at the time of The Handmade Festival 2019
- Those who show originality and creativity in their design
- Those with quality of making and presentation in their product
- Sell directly to consumers at the event
- Benefit from pre-show marketing of New Makers
- Receive online exposure through the Handmade Festival website
- Curated exhibition space with table space
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form below and send in supplementary images of your work by no later than the 31st May 2019
- You must be available to exhibit 13th - 15th September 2019
- Applicants will be shortlisted and contacted in early June
- If successful in your application, you will need to make payment for your space in advance of the Festival